Management Consulting Services
Every engagement at Moore & Associates is personalized and customized to the unique needs of our clients. We do not have a pre-determined sense of what your issues are, nor do we prescribe set solutions. Rather, we work in partnership with our clients offering honest, objective, constructive feedback to discover the root causes of the issues, increase awareness of your organization dynamics, and develop the most effective, practical and sustainable means to solve the performance challenges.
While each client engagement is unique, there are a few consistencies to our approach:
1. Our management consulting services consist of four service lines:
2. Each engagement begins with a Discovery & Analysis process with the organization's key players.
3. Two models frame our thinking, guide our work, and guarantee that the solutions we implement in partnership with our clients achieve measurable results because they get to the root cause(s) of clients' performance issues:
- Organizational Waterline Model
- Change Effectiveness & Sustainability Epicycle (CEASE)
4. Coaching client leadership to ensure sponsorship and success of the change or solution including: effective and persuasive communication of the initiative; change leadership; and alignment of the initiative to the company's strategy.
5. Evaluation and measurement of results; knowledge transfer to client; joint learning from the project; and celebrate success!